VP? Maybe. Fashion Trend Setter? Yes.
Alaska Governor Sarah Palin wants the title of Vice President, but she already has one title that she probably wasn't out to get: fashion trend setter.
You won't see her model of eyeglasses at the eye doctor's, and that's because at least a couple North Central Florida stores are sold out of Palin's frames. They expect that trend to continue through November.
For the whole story, you can watch the video on the right.
- Local Mental Health Facility on the Chopping Block? Maybe Not...
- "Thigh Gap:" A Dangerous New Trend
- Marijuana Trends in North Central Florida
- Holiday Shopping Trends
- Duke Energy stops insuring retirees, joining trend
- Organizers Finalize Plans For Gainesville Fashion Week
- Gainesville Fashion Week Wraps Up With Final Show Saturday
- Noche de Gala Fashion Wrap
- Local Fashion Show Uses the Power of Paws to Thrill
- Travel Trends for 2013