VP? Maybe. Fashion Trend Setter? Yes.
Alaska Governor Sarah Palin wants the title of Vice President, but she already has one title that she probably wasn't out to get: fashion trend setter.
You won't see her model of eyeglasses at the eye doctor's, and that's because at least a couple North Central Florida stores are sold out of Palin's frames. They expect that trend to continue through November.
For the whole story, you can watch the video on the right.
- Do Farming and Conservation Go Together? Experts Say Yes.
- Marion County Voters Say Yes To Tax
- Local Mental Health Facility on the Chopping Block? Maybe Not...
- "Thigh Gap:" A Dangerous New Trend
- Holiday Shopping Trends
- Duke Energy stops insuring retirees, joining trend
- Super Bowl Ads Remain a Trending Topic the Day After the Game
- Marijuana Trends in North Central Florida
- Blacksmith trending in GNV art scene
- Heroin-Fentanyl Trend