Areyouna Bond Appearance
The judge did not let Areyouna Brooks off easy for allegedly hitting her boyfriend with her car.
G-P-D arrested the 21 year old yesterday after Brooks got into an argument with her boyfriend and when he tried to walk away... Officers say she drove her car onto the sidewalk... hitting him.
The victim only received minor injuries... and tried to run away again.But officers say Brooks followed him and tried to hit him another time.
She is charged with aggravated assault and battery. Her bond is set at twenty five thousand dollars.
- Accused Murderer Pedro Bravo Appears Before a Full Courtroom
- Sarah Palin To Make Appearance At The Villages
- Officer Jailed for Child Abuse, Released on Bond
- Rickerson First Appearance
- GPD Officer Dies From Injuries; Driver Has First Court Appearance
- Murder Suspect Appears In Front Of Judge
- Bond Reduced For Austin Wright
- "YouRecruit" - Enoch's Court Appearance
- High Springs Firefighters and Alachua County Appear Close to Agreement
- Accused Orlando Shooter Denied Bond, Five Wounded Are in Stable Condition