Areyouna Bond Appearance
The judge did not let Areyouna Brooks off easy for allegedly hitting her boyfriend with her car.
G-P-D arrested the 21 year old yesterday after Brooks got into an argument with her boyfriend and when he tried to walk away... Officers say she drove her car onto the sidewalk... hitting him.
The victim only received minor injuries... and tried to run away again.But officers say Brooks followed him and tried to hit him another time.
She is charged with aggravated assault and battery. Her bond is set at twenty five thousand dollars.
- Accused Murderer Pedro Bravo Appears Before a Full Courtroom
- Man Charged With Jacksonville Girl's Death Has First Appearance in Court
- "YouRecruit" - Enoch's Court Appearance
- High Springs Firefighters and Alachua County Appear Close to Agreement
- Teen Makes First Court Appearance for Dunnellon Murder
- Kalisz Returns to Cross City for Court Appearance
- Some Muslims Upset as New Sign Appears
- Sinkholes Appear in Jonesville
- Search for Christian Aguilar Continues as Person of Interest Appears in Court
- Gov. Rick Scott Makes Appearance at Annual GOP Fundraiser