Areyouna Bond Appearance
The judge did not let Areyouna Brooks off easy for allegedly hitting her boyfriend with her car.
G-P-D arrested the 21 year old yesterday after Brooks got into an argument with her boyfriend and when he tried to walk away... Officers say she drove her car onto the sidewalk... hitting him.
The victim only received minor injuries... and tried to run away again.But officers say Brooks followed him and tried to hit him another time.
She is charged with aggravated assault and battery. Her bond is set at twenty five thousand dollars.
- Accused Murderer Pedro Bravo Appears Before a Full Courtroom
- Man Charged With Jacksonville Girl's Death Has First Appearance in Court
- Officer Jailed for Child Abuse, Released on Bond
- Bond Reduced For Austin Wright
- Accused Orlando Shooter Denied Bond, Five Wounded Are in Stable Condition
- Woman Who Shot Husband Denied Bond
- Family of UF Student Shot By Police Pays Bond
- One of Five Charged With Ocala Teen Murder Requests Bond
- No Bond For Bannister, Still Many Questions
- Man Held on Six Million Dollar Bond after Car Chase