Areyouna Bond Appearance
The judge did not let Areyouna Brooks off easy for allegedly hitting her boyfriend with her car.
G-P-D arrested the 21 year old yesterday after Brooks got into an argument with her boyfriend and when he tried to walk away... Officers say she drove her car onto the sidewalk... hitting him.
The victim only received minor injuries... and tried to run away again.But officers say Brooks followed him and tried to hit him another time.
She is charged with aggravated assault and battery. Her bond is set at twenty five thousand dollars.
- Man Charged With Jacksonville Girl's Death Has First Appearance in Court
- Accused Murderer Pedro Bravo Appears Before a Full Courtroom
- Deegan Bonded Out Of Jail
- Citra Murder Suspect Apprehended, Given No Bond
- Man Accused of Rape in Downtown Gainesville Being Held on a Five Million Dollar Bond
- Sarah Palin To Make Appearance At The Villages
- Accused Orlando Shooter Denied Bond, Five Wounded Are in Stable Condition
- Woman Who Shot Husband Denied Bond
- Suspect Makes First Court Appearance After Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- Family of UF Student Shot By Police Pays Bond