Come Rain or Shine the Gator Will Growl
Organizers booked "Last Comic Standing" winner Jon Reep for a good laugh. The self-proclaimed blue-collar scholar says it's a gig every comic would kill for, says the comedian.
Now in its 85th year Gator Growl will kick-off with the homecoming parade, that's expected to draw 60,000 people. This year tickets to the evening's event will be sold along the parade route so bring cash only and an umbrella!
The Steve Miller Band will headline the music performance, but the event's producer says there will be lots of surprises.
Fire works will light up the night and the gator nation will remember when they first heard the gator growl. The homecoming parade begins tomorrow at noon on University Avenue and Gator Growl starts at 7:00 p.m.
- Gator Growl 2007
- Dana Carvey to Perform at Gator Growl '09
- Gator Growl Stage Set Up
- Live With Gator Growl Producer
- Gator Growl
- Military Vets Honored at 89th Annual 'Gator Growl'
- Hometown TE Gator Hoskins Shines for Marshall in Last Game
- Growl Honors Performer
- Gators Fans Come Out To Watch Annual Spring Football Game
- Gators Rough Season Comes to an End with Loss to FSU