Debate Competition Heats Up.
Its going to be tough to get a word in edgewise this weekend at UF.
Two thousand high school elocutionists have flocked to the University of Florida for a special competition. It's the florida blue key speech and debate tournament, and it's the fourth largest tournament in the country, bringing in teens from as far away as Pennsylvania and Texas in 12 events... like extemporaneous speaking, student congress, and drama.
This marks the 25th year for the tournament, but organizers say it's not just about doing well, it's about succeeding in the future.
For more, click the video link...
- Debate Over College Tuition at Public Universties Heats Up
- Eastside Dessert Competition
- Student Finalist in National Culinary Competition Needs Votes
- 2014 Florida Linemen Competition In Ocala
- Family of Pro Stock Motorcycle Racers Find Fun in Competition
- Criminal Justice and Firefighter Competition
- Eastside Students Score High in Math Competition
- Bell's Austin Ritchey Wins High School Play of the Year Competition!
- Soup Tasting Competition
- 20th Annual Bed Making Competition