Diamond Oil Robberies
Investigators are looking for a man who fits the description of the person who attempted to rob two Diamond Oil Convenience stores in Marion County last night and even may be tied to a third.
At around ten last night, a gunman burst through the door of a Diamond Oil Convenience store of Northeast 25th Avenue, he demanded money, but couldn't open the register.
Half an hour later another Diamond Oil Convenience store was robbed and an undetermined amount of money was taken.
Employee Patrick Muhammed says,
"Through the whole thing I was just trying to keep the gunman calm as i can to talk my way out of it."
Both employees were able to get out of the gunman's path.
The sheriff's office says a little over a week ago a Kangaroo station on Baseline road was robbed in a similar manner and the description of that robber fits the one that committed these robberies.
- Diamond Sports Park Reopens.
- New Name for Diamond Sports Park
- The Oil Spill in the Gulf Isn't Directly Affecting North Central Florida...Yet.
- Oil Spill Could Reach Cedar Key; Clamming Business May Be Forced to Shut Down
- 9th graders on the Gulf Oil Spill
- Oil Eating Microbes
- Cedar Key Not Worried About Gulf Oil Spill
- Floridians & Gulf Oil Spill
- Gulf Oil Well Closed, But Businesses in North Central Florida Are Still Feeling The Effects
- No New Oil Drilling Off Florida's Shores