NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
Some residents are calling Lynch Park a serious problem. A place full of riff-raff and drug deals, just a sad story. But now the city of Gainesville plans to remodel the park for 85 thousand dollars and convert it to an improved public place with a dog park. The question is though can the city protect the park from its already negative impressions?
Ed Van Buren is a commander for Gainesville's American Legion Post 16. He says he does not want to see the money go to waste because the park shelters more homeless people and dangers- than families and joggers.
"The problem is that the park is in dispair it was originally the Haisley Lynch family home. The home has been raised and the park has never been taken care of," he said.
Haisley Lynch was one of forty three alachua county men and women who died in WWI. For more on this story please see video:
- Anniversary of North Central Florida Lynchings
- Park Safety In Gainesville Eastside Park
- Silver Springs Theme Park May Be Transformed Into a State Park
- Water Parks Have Deal for Floridians
- Alligator Bites Teen on the Head at Florida Park
- Silver Springs Opens As State Park
- Gainesville City Officials Trying To Ease Parking Congestion
- Parking Tickets Confusion
- Depot Park Update
- City Officials And UF Team Up To Crack Down On Front Lawn Parking