Marion County Sexual Assualt
Police say the two young men... nicknamed "Duke" and "Gucci"... attacked another teenager in his apartment-- possibly because he is gay.
Before leaving his apartment yesterday... police say... they threatened to kill the victim if he reported them.
He did...and today... police say they went back and assaulted him again
Police say 17 year old Ronald "Gucci" Howard and 18 year old Garner "Duke" Draughn groped the victim...who is openly gay...David...but they also made crude comments about his sexuality.
Today...the suspects.. ...forced their way into 18 year old Steven Pidgeon's home again... and beat and robbed him.
This time they were caught by the sharp teeth of the law...I'll show you what i mean.
17 year old Ronald "Gucci' Howard appeared to be singing as he was taken to the Marion county jail. But perhaps his tune will change...now that he faces...some serious charges...that could land him life in prison.
And police say that villain...along with his 18 year old friend Garner 'Duke" Draughn...were arrested after they say the pair entered Pidgeon's apartment a second time and beat him....
Kuentjes had his k-9 "Dozer" Chase down "Duke" and "Gucci"...into a shed.
Dozer immediately captured one subject with a bite...I'm told to the leg area...as kuentjes disengaged his dog..the other suspect stood up and charged him...he got on him and was able to push him back...
But perhaps...sharper than any dog's teeth...are the teeth of the law...which if convicted both suspects will be feeling for some time.
Both "Gucci" And "Duke" are facing several first degree felony charges...and my friend "Gucci" is also looking at battery on a law enforcement officer.
- Marion County Man Charged with Sexual Battery
- Third suspect arrested in sexual battery case in Marion County
- Bald eagles found dying at Marion County Landfill
- Marion County Jail Purchase Negotiations Delayed
- Donations for Charities Accpeted Until End of Month
- Francis Marion Sticks to Policies Following Teacher's Sexual Battery Conviction
- E-Cigarette Ordinance in Marion County
- Employees Concerned About Munroe Regional Becoming a For-Profit Hospital
- Marion County Drug Bust
- Commission Explores Selling Jail