A regional workshop teaches area leaders how to deal with the re-entry process into the community for ex-cons.
The event brought together leaders from various organizations including community corrections and law enforcement.
Participants at the day-long session gained useful information from presentations and speakers...
Not to mention an opportunity for some valuable networking with community leaders.
"If we don't talk and collaborate together then we are not going to be successful not only for our community and public safety and money wise but also in the successful transition of the ex-offender."
Attendees say they plan to take their new knowledge about offender re-entry and spread that with the general public.
- 'Advanced' Entry-Level Jobs
- Convicted Sex Offender Asks to be Castrated
- Florida Sex Offenders Using Social Media
- 19 Arrested in Cross-County Sexual Offender Sting Called "Operation Wrangler"
- Registered Sex Offender in Ocala Arrested Again
- Newberry Considering Tougher Sex Offender Restrictions
- Sex Offender Ban
- School Sex Offender Recognition
- Drug Court an Alternative to Jail Time for Some Offenders
- Sex Offenders and Predators Get Special Driver's License Status