The PBA recognized twenty-three people for their bravery and commitment Saturday afternoon. And for the majority of these people this event symbolized a certain unity and brotherhood that connected all four agencies.
For Brett Gill prayer was the answer for today's special occassion. He received an award for his bravery. This past summer he saved one woman's life-- and he was off duty. The woman was trapped in a car that caught on fire. He says it was God's calling for him to be there.
At the BBQ it didn't matter which agency the officers serve. As long as their colleagues, family, and friends were there to celebrate this moment of brotherhood with them. For more on this story please see video:
- High Springs Issues Response to PBA Demands
- PBA Supports Officers Involved In Adu-Brempong Shooting
- Local PBA Endorses Poltiical Candidates
- Veterans Awards Night
- Pioneer Family Farm Awarded
- High School Students Win Award for Video Production
- Alachua County Wins National Awards
- Gainesville Wins Award for Combating Underage Drinking
- City's Underage Drinking Ordinance Gets Award
- Award Winning Clam Chowder In Cedar Key