The classic view of the angry, violent pitbull has changed thanks to some classic training.
But otheres say Pitbulls aren't actually violent animals, and the majority of the time they just aren't trained properly. They are very smart dogs and just need some good classic training to have their softer side appear. Today, they are being trained to takeÂ a test which will help lead them in the direction of becoming Therapy Dogs, helping kids in need.
- Woman Accepts Plea Deal For Dog Attack
- Rally For Raffy
- Raffy Raps Live At His Rally
- Fans Come Out To Support Raffy
- Putnam County Helping Pitbulls
- Struggling Family in Gainesville Receives Act of Kindness
- Act Of Kindness
- Centenarian Remembered For Kindness, Sweetness And Being A Perfect Lady
- A New Kind of Gator Growl
- A business owner's random act of kindness