Levy County Schools has a new tool to help students learn English... computer software called Rosetta Stone.
In previous years, students would be on the outside looking in... trying to pick up everything they could in a normal classroom.
Teachers can also use the software to target specific parts of the Sunshine State Standards.
But the most important endorsement comes from the students who use it.
Ivonne Diaz says students usually spend three to six years in the English as a second language program.
She hopes Rosetta stone can knock off a year or two.
- Tree Trimmers Cast Stones in Customer's Backyard
- Made In America- Creating Jobs that are Set in Stone
- Stone Memorial Offensive To Resident
- Local startup creates alternative treatment to fight kidney stones
- Light Shed on Aaron Hernandez Case Thanks to Rolling Stone Article
- Gator Basketball 2015 Commit Keith Stone Playing in Kingdom of the Sun Tournament
- Medical Spotlight 5/9/11 "Kidney Stones"
- Medical Spotlight: Great American Smoke Out
- Florida Author Visits Library
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase