Levy County Schools has a new tool to help students learn English... computer software called Rosetta Stone.
In previous years, students would be on the outside looking in... trying to pick up everything they could in a normal classroom.
Teachers can also use the software to target specific parts of the Sunshine State Standards.
But the most important endorsement comes from the students who use it.
Ivonne Diaz says students usually spend three to six years in the English as a second language program.
She hopes Rosetta stone can knock off a year or two.
- Tree Trimmers Cast Stones in Customer's Backyard
- Made In America- Creating Jobs that are Set in Stone
- Stone Memorial Offensive To Resident
- Light Shed on Aaron Hernandez Case Thanks to Rolling Stone Article
- Medical Spotlight 5/9/11 "Kidney Stones"
- Florida Author Visits Library
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- Mandela Mourned as Inspiration in Many Struggles
- Prices of Dairy Products to Rise, Farmers Benefit
- Jerky Treats Harming Pets