Shoppers look for costumes for Halloween.
With halloween just two days away, many people are scrambling to get their costumes. Trick or Treaters of all ages want that perfect look for friday night.
Shoppers stopped in the Center Stage and Simply Unforgettable Costume shops to grab last minute items.
Managers from various stores saying the most popular costumes selling fast are The Joker and super heroes for men and Sarah Palin being the chose for ladies. Owners say they expect the crowds to get even busier and the lines a little longer. Center Stage Manager, John Albritton says, " We have two kinds of shoppers, the kind that prepare months in advance and know what they want. We have the kind that come in the last minute, like this week. It's Halloween, I got to get something.".
Both costume stores will be open for regular business hours on friday.
- Be Cautious of Halloween Costume Contacts
- Morning Edition Halloween Costume Contest Winners
- A Halloween Look Into the Old Gilchrist County Jail
- 2013 Morning Edition Halloween Costume Competition
- Hot Costumes
- Woman Scammed In Mystery Shopper Job
- Mobile Applications Give Holiday Shoppers an Edge in Bargaining
- Black Friday Shoppers
- Last Minute Shoppers
- Police Remind Holiday Shoppers to Lock Car Doors and Hide Valuables