Woman confesses to stabbing boyfriend
Ocala police received a call early this morning from a woman whose boyfriend had been stabbed to death, however, investigators say the call also contained a confession.
Fifty year old Donna Pickelsimer was arrested at Oaktree Village Apartments after she admitted to police that she stabbed her boyfriend, forty five year old Shawn Haney several times.
Investigators say they smelled alcohol on her breath and neighbors say the couple did drink often and had a somewhat unstable relationship one that may have ended in murder.
Sgt. Angy Scroble with the Ocala Police Dept says,
"When the officers got there...they did find Miss Pickelsimer and Mr. Haney outside...he was bleeding from multiple stab wounds to his upper torso area."
In the 9-1-1 call Pickelsimer admits to stabbing her boyfriend and says it was because of a confrontation.
The victim Shawn Haney did spend time in jail in april for domestic battery.
- Bradford County Woman Accused Of Stabbing Boyfriend
- Woman stabs boyfriend with screwdriver
- Pregnant Woman Arrested For Attacking Boyfriend
- Police: Gainesville Man Accused Of Beating, Stabbing Woman
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman
- Pregnant Woman Stabbed Dozens of Times and Survives
- Pregnant Woman Stabbed More Than 30 Times
- Elderly Woman Stabbed During Home Invasion
- Bradford County Woman Stabs Robber in her Home