90-year-old Stops Home Invasion
Three would-be home invaders targeted an elderly woman Thursday night in Marion County.
90-year old Marjorie Abramski opened her front door just after 7 p.m. to find three people wearing jumpsuits and hoods. She said they seemed like teenagers, and even their faces were covered. The three tried to force entry through the screen door by punching a hole through it. But Abramski slammed another door shut and locked it, giving her a chance to call 911.
â€œI guess at that point they ran off, but I wasn't about to wait look and see,â€ she said.
Deputies arrived about 10 minutes later and searched the area by ground and by air, but did not find anyone. The only description investigators have is that they are three slender males wearing dark clothing. Anyone with information should call Crime Stoppers at 386-STOP.
- 68-Year-Old Man Stops Robbery
- Investigators Search for a Missing 16-year-old
- 13-year-old Gainesville Boy Sends Care Packages to Navy Seals
- 12-Year-Old Hero
- A Special Wish Granted To 15-year-old Boy Brings Him To Disadvantaged Primates
- Death of 3-Year-Old Leads to Questions Parents Need to Ask
- Man Kills 4-year-old Daughter
- Two Charged with Sexual Battery Against 13-Year-Old
- 18-Year-Old Suspect is Tased, Arrested After Attacking Police
- 86 Year-Old Veteran Still Remembers