Ocala police are looking for a man they say shot a teenager with a shotgun.
The shooting happened Wednesday night a little after 9:30.
Police say the suspect... 20 year old Norman Leverett Jr... had an argument with his girlfriend while they were visiting a friend.
His girlfriend... 22 year old Adora Gunn got into a car with 18 year old Maurice Hutchinson...and Leverett temporarily disappeared.
"Apparently Mr. Leverett went into a house and came back out and started shooting what appeared to be some kind of long gun...a shot gun...they were in the car leaving at the time."
Hutchinson was hit in the back...and was treated and released from the hospital. Leverett is said to be 5 feet 11 inches tall and around 130 pounds...
He faces two counts of attempted murder.
- Attempted Murder Trial Pushed Back, Defense Not Ready
- 14-year-old Charged with Attempted Murder
- Ocala Teen Charged as an Adult for Attempted Second Degree Murder
- Ocala Teens Slit Mother's Throat, Charged With Attempted Murder
- Teens Arrested for Attempted Murder
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Shooting Girlfriend's Car
- Attempted Murder Suspect In Alachua, Behind Bars
- Attempted Murder in Local Retirement Community
- Attempted Murder Close to UF East Campus
- Bradford County Corrections Officer Arrested for Attempted Murder