Culinary Arts Competition
Imagine getting some football tips from Urban Meyer before your big high school playoff football game or getting a quick singing lesson from Bruce Springsteen before your big concert...
He's not quite as famous, but just as well- liked here at TV- 20 is our Chef Bert Gill.
He helped students at Eastside High School's Institute Of Culinary Arts prepare beef dishes before a competition.
You may know Chef Gill from our weekly North Central Florida Flavor segment... but what you may not know is that he has volunteered more than 300 hours at Eastside's Program this year, as well as other donations.
For his work he was recently awarded The Pineapple Award by the State Restaurant and Lodging Association.
- Student Finalist in National Culinary Competition Needs Votes
- Ocala's Culinary Combat
- Local Chef Starts Cross-Country Culinary Adventure
- UF Arts Exhibit Shows African Art
- Blood Drive Draws Friendly Competition Among Rival Universities
- Gainesville Students National Champs in Medical Competition
- Glee Competition
- 12th Annual Florida Lineman Competition
- Local Special Olympic Athletes Win Five Medals in Equestrian Competition
- Emergency Workers Compete Head to Head in EMS Competition