DOWNTOWN FESTIVAL AND ART SHOW
The downtown festival and art show is a place for artists to show off their imagination, creativity, and skills. Over 250 artists, entertainers, and children put on quite the display. It seems each year the innovations keep getting more and more interesting. Saturday was no different.
John Ellis calls his work a multi-media project. It's everything from acrillic painting, a collection of antiques, and illustrations. This artist says hiw work is intense, an americana nostalgia feel.
"it is my own twist on it they call it whimsical art it makes people laugh, smile, and that's part of why I do it. I like to see people smile and the kids faces light up when they come by." For more on this story please see video:
- Gainesville Downtown Festival and Art Show
- Setup Underway for 33rd Downtown Festival & Art Show
- Downtown Art Festival Draws Crowds
- Art Festival Returns to Downtown Ocala
- UF Arts Exhibit Shows African Art
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Longest-running Art Festival Continues to Draw Crowds
- Spring Arts Festival Helps Fund Scholarships for College Students
- Cedar Key Arts Festival Celebrates 50th Anniversary