An e-mail sent to Eclipse employees says the company has received financing to meet payroll. But it is still unclear if and when the Eclipse facility will reopen here in Gainesville.
The future may remain uncertain for Eclipse Aviation, but nothing is confirmed at this point. The e-mail says Eclipse employees should return to work on Monday. But does that include employees here?
The service center that is located in Gainesville was closed and no one could be reached for comment at the company's Albuquerque headquarters or here at home. Representatives from Gainesville Regional Airport say that some time will take before we know why this company could not meet payroll. For more on this story please see video:
- Total Lunar Eclipse Viewing
- Four NASA Artifacts on Display at Wings of Dreams Museum
- Search for Missing Student Reaches High and Low with Help from Joint Aviation Unit
- 70th Anniversary Of D-Day
- Florida National Guard's 100th Deployment Ceremony Since September 11
- 100 Deployments From The Florida National Guard Since 9-11
- Family of 6 Killed in Fatal Plane Crash
- Medical Spotlight: Great American Smoke Out
- Florida Author Visits Library
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase