This week Gainesville High School students got a chance to study science in a unique way.
Students experimented with flying frisbees in an outdoor physics lab.
They were able apply concepts that they are studying in their physics classes to analyze information about the frisbees.
Students spent the class period throwing regular frisbees, "weird frisbees", broken frisbees, and other objects.
Everyone, including the teachers had a great time.
Soon the students will participate in an ultimate frisbees competition where they will put what they learned today to good use.
- An Egg-stravagant Way To Learn About Physics
- EKG Exam Part of Student Physicals in Marion County
- Brodie Smith Taking Ultimate Frisbee to the Next Level
- Gator Players Say Fitness, Physicality Are Toughest To Handle In Spring Football
- Derek Dooley Says Gator Corners "Will Be Physical"
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- Gas Prices Lower
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
- A New Beginning for One Jacksonville Family
- Thousands of Letter Openers From Around The World On Display