GPD Prostitution Scandal
At least six Gainesville police officers have been fired or resigned over controversy in the past 18 months because of allegations ranging from sex scandals to police brutality. Now you can add two more officers to the list.
Police Chief Norman Botsford announced today that both Officer David Reveille and Corporal Bill Billings are no longer with G.P.D. because of prostitution charges, and in Billings' case - getting paid for overtime assignments they say he didn't work.
As for Reveille, it wasn't that long ago that we were calling him a hero.
For the full story you can watch the video on the right.
- Former GPD Officer Sentenced in Prostitution Case
- GPD: Man Prostituted Girl
- Secret Service involved in prostitution scandal
- Florida Could Soon Ban Internet Cafes in Wake of Scandal
- Scandal Hits Soccer League
- Under 24/7 Scrutiny: Penn State Abuse Scandal
- A Look Into Sandusky Scandal Victims' Psychology
- Prostitution Sting
- Marion County Deputy Arrested for Soliciting Prostitution
- Five Busted In Undercover Prostitution Sting