GPD Prostitution Scandal
At least six Gainesville police officers have been fired or resigned over controversy in the past 18 months because of allegations ranging from sex scandals to police brutality. Now you can add two more officers to the list.
Police Chief Norman Botsford announced today that both Officer David Reveille and Corporal Bill Billings are no longer with G.P.D. because of prostitution charges, and in Billings' case - getting paid for overtime assignments they say he didn't work.
As for Reveille, it wasn't that long ago that we were calling him a hero.
For the full story you can watch the video on the right.
- GPD: Man Prostituted Girl
- Former GPD Officer Sentenced in Prostitution Case
- Secret Service involved in prostitution scandal
- Curbing Prostitution
- Five Arrested in Ocala in yet another Prostitution Sting
- Man Arrested for Prostituting 14-year-old Girl
- Woman Beaten and Forced Into Prostitution
- Prostitution Sting Results in Arrests
- Prostitution Sting in Ocala
- Gainesville Police Department Makes Big Prostitute Bust