At Home With Urban And Shelley: Part 1
Being a parent can be stressful...even if you only have one child. But imagine trying to be the guiding force in the lives of nearly 150 young adults.
It's what Urban and Shelley Meyer do on a daily basis as the first family of Florida football.
In our exclusive one-on-two interview we are calling "At Home With Urban And Shelley"...the Meyers tell WCJB's Hubert Mizell how they try more than most to make Florida football a family affair.
And be sure to tune in at 6 o'clock on Thursday (November 13th) for part two of "At Home With Urban And Shelley" in which you'll hear about Shelley's unique relationship with Gator quarterback Tim Tebow...and what life in Gainesville is like for the Meyer clan.
- Nursing Home Nightmares Part Two
- Urban Meyer Breaks Silence on Aaron Hernandez
- Urban Coyote: Should They Stay or Should They Go? And If So, How?
- Marion County HazMat and Urban Search and Rescue Teams Receive Federal Grant
- Urban Meyer's 911 Call
- Melrose Residents Voice Concerns about Urban Development
- Gainesville's First Urban Farm
- Urban Translator: Mike Peterson (Part 2)
- Hubert Mizell's Conversation With Urban Meyer: Part 2
- "10,000 Homes Initiative" Could Upgrade Homes in Alachua County