Justice Stevens at UF
The nation's oldest and longest serving United States Supreme Court Justice... John Paul Stevens... did not give any hints about his retirement plans as he addressed law school students at the University Of Florida this week.
At age 88, Stevens is viewed as the Justice most likely to next leave the court, but no one asked and he didn't volunteer any hints in his hour-long question and answer session.
Stevens is the fourth Supreme Court Justice to visit the Gainesville campus in three years.
Stevens was appointed to the court by President Gerald Ford. He is the eighth longest serving Justice in the history of the court.
- Justice John Paul Stevens Views on Death Penalty
- 'Justice for Trayvon' Rallies Set For 100 Cities Nationwide
- Allegations of racism at Gainesville gas station. Now family demands justice
- The Cost of Justice
- Teaching Justice
- Equine Rescue Wants Justice for Starved Horses
- 96 Year Old Victim's Family Pleas for Justice...
- Slain Woman's Family Pleads for Justice
- Justice for Lila Leach
- Mother's Fighting For Justice