Kid Who Can't Eat Fundraiser
Organizers of a fund raiser at Oak hall School last weekend say the event was such a success ... that they're doing it again.
Last week, we introduced you to Zoe Kratzer. She's a two-year-old who's allergic to all food. The disease forces Zoe to live off a strict diet of water, ice and a special formula. Zoe's parents say last weekend's fund raiser raised about three thousand dollars.
So, they're doing it again.
It'll be Sunday from nine am until six pm at "Kid Works" In the town of Tioga. People can donate money to have their picture taken by a professional photographer. Proceeds go to the "Cured Foundation" for research on the disease.
- Track Walk for Those Who Can't
- "Certified Substitutes" Can't Replace Full-time Teachers
- Sesame Street Live: Can't Stop Singing Comes To Gainesville
- UF Students Can't Use Haiti footage
- Record Hits on Mag's 'Women Can't Have It All' Story
- Court: Florida Man Can't Be Held As Sex Offender
- Obama Campaign: Romney Can't Buy the Presidency
- Gov. Scott Says Families Can't Afford Tuition Hike
- Kid's Central: Helping Find Homes For Those Who Need It Most
- Who's Teaching Your Kids