Making it -- Part 2
Published November 18th, 2008
Cheri Westbrooks has to hunt for deals when she goes to the grocery store.
That's because she has eight children to feed at home. And, she says, fluctuating food prices make surviving the economic crunch difficult.
- Making It-- Part 3
- Making It-- Part 1
- "Measure of Success" Part 3: Making It Work
- Making Beds To Make Gainesville's Tourism Industry Money
- Seaworld Staff Take Part in Dolphin Rescue
- Time to beware of bears in parts of Florida
- Smoke Covers Parts of Ocala National Forest
- Sebelius to Make Stops in Fla. for Health Care Law
- Five Tax Moves To Make By Year End
- Woman from Ocala Makes the US Olympic Team