Making it -- Part 2
Published November 18th, 2008
Cheri Westbrooks has to hunt for deals when she goes to the grocery store.
That's because she has eight children to feed at home. And, she says, fluctuating food prices make surviving the economic crunch difficult.
- Making It-- Part 3
- Making It-- Part 1
- "Measure of Success" Part 3: Making It Work
- Making Beds To Make Gainesville's Tourism Industry Money
- Five Tax Moves To Make By Year End
- Sebelius to Make Stops in Fla. for Health Care Law
- A Drug Known as"Molly" is Makes it's Way to Gainesville
- George P. Bush Makes a Stop in Gainesville, Encouraging Young Voters to Get to the Polls
- Vice Presidential Hopeful, Paul Ryan Makes Victory Tour Stop in Ocala
- Florida Lawmakers Make Moves to Restrict Use of Drones