Marion County Day Before Election
For more than a year, people have been bombarded by advertisements, signs, information, and spin and finally the election is tomorrow.
For those who have been working hard to win your vote the battle is far from over.
Hundreds of phone calls went out and just as many signs were loaded up and taken away to be put at the polls.
One Barack Obama volunteer says he's inspired her to dedicate her time .
Obama volunteer Arnette Rodgers says,
"I just believe in him so strongly that i wanted to make a commitment to do what i can to help him get elected."
McCain supporter Linda says,
"There's a lot at stake for the American family and the U.S military, the economy, just everything that's going on, McCain/Palin are definitely the one's that can help."
In Marion County, there are almost 89,500 registered republican voters, 85,500 registered democrats but almost 40,000 registered voters are independent.
It's looking like it could be a battleground county in a battleground state.
- 4A's Do Not Endorse Any Candidate in Final Forum Before Election Day
- Only Few Days Left Before Start of Classes in Alachua County Public Schools
- Marion County School Board Elections
- Marion County Final Election Results
- Marion County Sheriff will not Seek Re-Election
- Last Candidates Forum Before Election
- Website Stirring Controversy Before City Elections
- Gainesville Courted By Statewide Candidates Before Election
- Election Day 2013: Weller Wins Another Term in High Springs, McIntosh Incumbents Re-elected
- Marion County Teen Dies In Crash On Graduation Day