PERMITS FOR VENDORS
Street vendors who try to sell anything without a peddler's permit are going to be in trouble.
Some street vendors claimed Saturday afternoon that they knew nothing about permits or licenses to sell.
But, now if a code enforcement Officer approaches one and they find that the vendor does not have a peddler's permit, they are in for a lesson and warning.
Johnathan Benson who has been selling tickets for a while now, was caught by code enforcement a week ago.
"Code enforcement has been out here enforcing the ticket scalping, the vendors laws. I got stopped by one of them and they talked to me and they told me I needed a license they gave me a warning the first time." For more on this story please see video:
- Firework Vendor Inspections
- Vendors Picking Up The Pieces After Flea Market Fire
- Vendors and Business Owners Ready for Gainesville Art Festival
- Gainesville Temporarily Bans Permits for All Internet Cafes
- Department of Environmental Protection Plans on Approving GREC Air Permit
- Water Management District Staff Recommends Adena Springs Permit be Denied
- Gun Permits, Food Stamps in Demand
- Saint Francis House Gets Its Permits Renewed
- Sleepy Creek Requests To Modify Its Permit
- GREC Removes Application for Biomass Plant Air Permit