PERMITS FOR VENDORS
Street vendors who try to sell anything without a peddler's permit are going to be in trouble.
Some street vendors claimed Saturday afternoon that they knew nothing about permits or licenses to sell.
But, now if a code enforcement Officer approaches one and they find that the vendor does not have a peddler's permit, they are in for a lesson and warning.
Johnathan Benson who has been selling tickets for a while now, was caught by code enforcement a week ago.
"Code enforcement has been out here enforcing the ticket scalping, the vendors laws. I got stopped by one of them and they talked to me and they told me I needed a license they gave me a warning the first time." For more on this story please see video:
- Vendors and Business Owners Ready for Gainesville Art Festival
- Firework Vendor Inspections
- Vendors Picking Up The Pieces After Flea Market Fire
- Gainesville Temporarily Bans Permits for All Internet Cafes
- Get Your Residential Parking Permits Online
- Dove World Outreach Center Applies for Burn Permit
- "Bob's River Place" Will Stay Open Upon Meeting Permits
- Protest over Water Permit
- Price Increase For Parking Permits for Those Who Live Near UF
- Possible Increase for Parking Permits Near the University