PHOTO FUNDRAISER FOR CURED FOUNDATION
When we think of birthdays, cake and icing may come to mind for most of us. But for little Zoe who suffers from Eosinophilic Esophagitis, cake will not be an option. She has severe food allergies and her parents have to substitute birthday cake with a special amino acid formula and ice chips.
Zoe cannot consume food because of her severe food allergies. Renee Marin- Kratzer is Zoe's mother. According to Ms. Martin-Kratzer, Zoe's doctor says that 1 in 2500 children suffer from this disease. Zoe's parents want to make their daughter's birthday special and are trying to do something about it. For more on this story please see video:
- Yoho Opponent Jake Rush Responds to Photos, Calls Role-Playing a "Hobby"
- Gainesville Boy's Baby Photo Seen Around the World
- Made In America: PhotoFrost
- Facebook Photo Leads to Arrest of Two Alleged Gang Members
- Back to School Photos Past & Present
- School Photos Past & Present PART 2
- Songs for Kids Foundation Visits Shands
- Prescription Drug Foundation Trying to Raise $500,000
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Hosts Noche De Gala Preview