Preparing Animals for Freezing Temperatures
Â Â Staff at Santa Fe Teaching Zoo had to find ways to keep the animals warm during Tuesday night's freezing temperatures.Â Some animals were put in special barns to keep warm, while others had heaters installed in their cages.
Â Â Staff at the Florida Museum of Natural History were facing the same cold-weather issues.Â The butterflies were taken out of the Butterfly Rainforest so they could survive the night.
- Santa Fe College Zoo Prepares For Freezing Temperatures
- More Freezing Temperatures Expected
- Freezing Temperatures Have Negative Effects on Strawberry Crops
- City of Ocala Lifts Hiring Freeze
- Gainesville Charity Facing Freeze on Funding from City of Gainesville
- Still Room in Homeless Shelters during Freezing Nights
- Freezing Weather Breaking Pipes
- How to Save Your Plants from Freezing
- Plumbers Keeping Busy During Freezing Conditions
- Cold Temperatures