Rickerson First Appearance
The bad news: he's no longer a Florida Gator football player. The good news: he's no longer in jail.
Former Gator cornerback Jacques Rickerson-- who is accused of choking his girlfriend... made his first appearance in court Wednesday.
Rickerson was released on his own recognizance... on the condition that he avoid all contact with his girlfriend.
Police say Rickerson hit her in the face and choked her early this week.
Rickerson faces felony charges of domestic battery by strangulation and preventing communication to law enforcement.
- Man Charged With Jacksonville Girl's Death Has First Appearance in Court
- Suspect Makes First Court Appearance After Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- Triple Murder Suspect Makes First Appearance
- Teen Makes First Court Appearance for Dunnellon Murder
- GPD Officer Dies From Injuries; Driver Has First Court Appearance
- George Zimmerman First Court Appearance
- Accused Murderer Pedro Bravo Appears Before a Full Courtroom
- Sarah Palin To Make Appearance At The Villages
- Supreme Court Justices To Appear At UF
- Gov. Rick Scott Makes Appearance at Annual GOP Fundraiser