Rickerson First Appearance
The bad news: he's no longer a Florida Gator football player. The good news: he's no longer in jail.
Former Gator cornerback Jacques Rickerson-- who is accused of choking his girlfriend... made his first appearance in court Wednesday.
Rickerson was released on his own recognizance... on the condition that he avoid all contact with his girlfriend.
Police say Rickerson hit her in the face and choked her early this week.
Rickerson faces felony charges of domestic battery by strangulation and preventing communication to law enforcement.
- Man Charged With Jacksonville Girl's Death Has First Appearance in Court
- Teen Makes First Court Appearance for Dunnellon Murder
- Triple Murder Suspect Makes First Appearance
- GPD Officer Dies From Injuries; Driver Has First Court Appearance
- Suspect Makes First Court Appearance After Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- George Zimmerman First Court Appearance
- Accused Murderer Pedro Bravo Appears Before a Full Courtroom
- "YouRecruit" - Enoch's Court Appearance
- High Springs Firefighters and Alachua County Appear Close to Agreement
- Kalisz Returns to Cross City for Court Appearance