It's been four years since Jomall Hester was murdered outside of his friend's home in Ocala. Police are still actively working the case and with a few tips, the family is hoping to hear good news - some day. The family of Jomall Hester came together today, to celebrate a loved one's life. But four years to the day of his death, the case is still unsolved and the family just wants closure.
The 21 year old was gunned down outside a friend's house around 11:30 at night on November 29th, 2004. He was taken to Shands Hospital, where he died from his gunshots wounds. Jomall's father, Joseph Hester says he believes that someone out there has information.
Sgt. Chas Maier of the Ocala Police Department says,"It can be very important and certainly cases are solved four years after the fact or forty years after the fact". Ocala police meet once a month to discuss cases. OPD is partnered with Crime Stoppers and there is a reward for any information leading to the arrest of Jomall Hester's killer.
- Family, friends remember 7 children killed in tragic accident nine years ago today
- 70th Anniversary Of D-Day
- Former Congressman Remembers JFK
- Remembering The Forgotten War
- Korean War's 60th Anniversary
- 4 Years Later, Still No Answers
- Tiffany Sessions Missing Since Feb 9, 1989
- Gainesville Garden Club Celebrates 90 Years
- Couple celebrates 65 years of marriage
- Career fair celebrates 80 year anniversary