There are multiple victims in a shooting in the town of Bell. We have confirmed there are deaths.
Two-Man Crime Spree Has Ended, Police Hope
A North Central Florida Police Chief said with a pair of arrests, he hopes a two-man crime spree has ended.
Trenton Police arrested 34-year-old Randy King and 16-year-old Glenn Cunigan for breaking into Trenton High School over the weekend. Surveillance cameras caught two people breaking into the band director's office, among other areas of the school. Trenton Police Chief Billy Smith identified them as King and Cunigan.
Smith is calling King and Cunigan persons of interest for the other 18 burglaries in the area. Those burglaries even included breaking into a chairty food pantry twice.
"I hope that citizens feel a little bit safer now that the two guys are off the street. I believe the town will be back to normal," Smith said.
Smith said the two denied any involvement in the break-in until they found out there was surveillance cideo. King is in the Gilchrist County Jail and will go before a judge Wednesday morning.
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Crime Spree Has Gaineville Businesses Concerned
- Gainesville Police Say One Nightclub Has Too Much Crime
- Early Voting Ended, Today's The Day To Vote
- Crime Spree in Dixie County
- 2 Teens Arrested After Crime Spree in Alachua County
- Police Train For Shooting-Sprees
- Police Officers Ring in the Holidays with a Shopping Spree for a Group of Students
- GPD Joines Forces to End Crime in Pineridge Apartments
- Woman Walks Across Country To Spread Hope, End Homelessness