United Way Fundraiser
In tough economic times, everyone is looking for ways to save money but some agencies are hoping that people will still open up their wallets and give a little.
The United Way is holding their annual campaign run to raise money for services provided to organizations throughout Alachua County. Services That are provided to the child advocacy center could be eliminated if the United Way doesn't have the funding.
"Unfortunately, we're only able to serve 500 out of 4700 children who are part of child investigations every year. We're working to provide therapy, interviews, and staffing services to all the children who have been abused in this county, that's our goal."
This year's campaign wraps up on December 19th.
- United Way to Help Tornado Victims
- United Way Volunteers Work on 'Day of Action'
- United Way & Local Leaders Bring Books to Kids
- United Way Keeping Kids In School With $300K AT&T Grant
- United Way Thanks Donors With Positive Picketing
- Newberry Softball Unites Generations for Fund-Raising Effort
- Kid Who Can't Eat Fundraiser
- PHOTO FUNDRAISER FOR CURED FOUNDATION
- Crist Sets Fundraising Record
- Hundreds Turn Out To Gainesville Soup-Tasting Fundraiser