Waiting for a cure
Zoe Kratzer suffers from eosinophilic esophagitis, which causes her body to confuse food with parasites.
Zoe's family is holding a fundraiser for the CURED Foundation Nov. 8 and 9 at Oak Hall Childhood Learning Center.
For more information about the event, dubbed "Smiles for Zoe," contact Zoe's mother at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PHOTO FUNDRAISER FOR CURED FOUNDATION
- Stimulus Dollars Cure Summertime Blues
- Finding a Cure
- Hopping for A Cure
- Gators Race for the Cure 5K
- Hopping 4 a Cure Tries to Break World Record
- UF Scientists Nearing Crazy Ant Cure
- "Kick Off For a Cure" for Cystic Fibrosis This Saturday
- Share the Cure 2012
- "Kick-Off for a Cure" Tailgate Event