Williston Business Fire
Williston Fire Rescue was called out to Foss Foam Products around 8 p.m. last night after a fire was seen and several explosions were heard.
Chemical drums were the causes of the explosions.
Williston Fire Rescue were assisted by Alachua and Marion County Fire Rescue as well as Bronson and Morriston Fire Departments.
Police blocked off Highway 41 for several hours.
No employees were working at the time and no one was injured.
"Right now it's looking like it could be a possible malfunction in a heater or maybe a possible chemical reaction," said Danny Wallace of Williston Fire Rescue. "We're not sure at this point."
- Williston City Manager Fired
- Eleven Horses Killed in Williston Barn Fire
- Williston Fire Update
- Suspicious Fire Hits Family Business
- Fire Destroys Businesses in Belleview
- Businesses Brace for Busy Florida-Georgia Gameday Weekend
- Tragedy of "Invisible Children" Brought Closer to Home For Williston High Students
- 5 Shot, 1 Dead at Williston Festival
- Williston School Hopes "3D" Program Will Improve Reading Skills
- Father, Son Injured In Williston Plane Crash