Financial Free Speech
The Florida Free Speech Forums Program was titled "The Financial Crisis of 2008."
Around 100 people attended the event... a University Of Florida professor discussed economy saying the seeds for the crisis were planted back in 2004.
He also addressed the effect of sub prime mortgages and economic bailouts.
He says the current situation with U-S automakers will indirectly affect the area.
A 30 minute question and answer session followed Flannery's talk.
- Is Gainesville High viral video protected under free speech?
- Marine Fights for His Right to Free Speech
- Updated School District Policy on Speech
- Young Voters React to President Obama's DNC Speech
- Obama to Talk to Your Child: Read Speech Here
- Alachua County Students React to President's School Day Speech
- New Bill Aims to Increase Financial Literacy Among Florida Students
- North Central Florida YMCA in Financial Trouble
- Woman Claims Card Skimming Hit Her Financial Accounts
- Financial Pothole in Repairing Roads