A campaign by Gainesville Fire Rescue aims to prevent fire emergencies.
"Project Get Alarmed" is an initiative that aims to place fire prevention equipment in all homes and businesses.
Today Gainesville Fire Rescue workers picked up smoke detectors... carbon monoxide detectors... and fire extinguishers.
They were all donated by Lowe's.
People can fill out applications for Gainesville Fire Rescue personnel to come out to their home and install the devices. Call 352-334-5078 for more information.
- Free Smoke Alarm for Fire Safety
- Alarming Water Levels
- Is your alarm clock making you fat?
- Florida Author Visits Library
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- Gas Prices Lower
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
- A New Beginning for One Jacksonville Family
- Thousands of Letter Openers From Around The World On Display
- Jerky Treats Harming Pets