GRISLY ANIMAL DISPLAY
Residents of one North Central Florida Community discovered a horrific surprise leaving their community last week.
While the sheriff's office isn't saying at this point what the meaning behind the various displays of dead animals left along the road might be, some residents of Virmillion Estates in southeast Marion County suspect voodoo may be responsible.
Virmillon Estates Resident Delores Davison says,
"I was just taken by surprise, I'd never seen it before.'
Marion County Spokesperson Jenifer Fisher says,
"The heads had been removed from the animals, the insides had been removed from the chicken and wrapped in some sort of paper with feathers and placed next to the head of the chicken which was in a separate container."
A variety of animals were put alongside HWY 42 throughout the week.
Goat, sheep, pig, and chicken heads were all discovered by neighbors as well.
- 'Paws on Parole' Pups On Display Saturday
- Grisly Details in Teen Murder Trial
- Woman Charged in Grisly Murder Case
- A New Leash on Life--Molly's Story of Survival
- Thousands of Letter Openers From Around The World On Display
- Four NASA Artifacts on Display at Wings of Dreams Museum
- Pathways to Freedom Exhibit on Display at Santa Fe College
- Political Display in Chiefland Turns Heads
- Radical Display in Front of Gainesville Church Causing Stir
- Fireworks Display Triples Small-Town Population