One Hallmark store is saying that their card sales are down from last year because people aren't buying.
People are finding different ways to send holiday greetings. With free E-Cards and green friendly alternatives in the forefront, a traditional holiday card may be a thing of the past for some.
Harmony Smith and her husband are picking out the perfect card. Harmony plans on writing a personal note to her family and share the news that she will be expecting a baby girl.
"If you are going to buy cards I would want to go into the store and actually look at the paper and make sure that its a quality item that I am purchasing," said Ms. Smith. For more on this story please see video:
- Hot Holiday Item: Gift Cards
- Gift Cards For The Holidays
- Credit Card Thief Arrested
- Gainesville Police Arrest Two In Credit Card Scam
- Woman Claims Card Skimming Hit Her Financial Accounts
- Playing Cards give Inmates a chance to solve Cold Cases
- Is Your Car Easy Prey For Crime? GPD Car Report Cards Can Tell You
- Trio of Thieves Use Stolen Credit Cards to Buy Electronics
- Man Buys Car Using Stolen Credit Card
- Debit Cards Versus Cash