HOME MAKE OVER
The Jonesville Baptist Church Youth Mission team is staying at home this year and are helping one family rebuild their house.
This youth group usually travels to destinations around the country including New Orleans but because of the economy and a tightened budget, the group decided to stay right here at home in Northcentral Florida.
Shirley Frazier cannot walk. She is a diabetic and had a kidney transplant. She says that its been very tough to raise her family with her condition.
"I have three girls and I tried to be in everything they were involved in to keep them out of trouble, I am a single parent," Ms. Frazier says.
Church leaders from the Jonesville Baptist Church chose to give Ms. Frazier some much needed help.
The group is doing prep work for the finishing touch. The supervisor says that it will help Ms. Frazier get through some of those colder nights. For more on this story please see video:
- Yearling Horse Sale Makes Over $8 Million
- UF Students Make-over Duval Elementary
- Massive Tree Falls on Home, Family Makes it out Alive
- Man blows up home and burns himself while making meth
- A "Green Home" Makes Some Neighbors See Red
- Making Beds To Make Gainesville's Tourism Industry Money
- Controversy Over Gainesville Hotel & Conference Center Over?
- Florida WBB Makes 56% of Three Pointers in Win Over Virginia Tech
- Santa Fe Baseball Makes Program History with 8-1 Victory Over Falcons
- Sebelius to Make Stops in Fla. for Health Care Law