NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
HOME MAKE OVER
The Jonesville Baptist Church Youth Mission team is staying at home this year and are helping one family rebuild their house.
This youth group usually travels to destinations around the country including New Orleans but because of the economy and a tightened budget, the group decided to stay right here at home in Northcentral Florida.
Shirley Frazier cannot walk. She is a diabetic and had a kidney transplant. She says that its been very tough to raise her family with her condition.
"I have three girls and I tried to be in everything they were involved in to keep them out of trouble, I am a single parent," Ms. Frazier says.
Church leaders from the Jonesville Baptist Church chose to give Ms. Frazier some much needed help.
The group is doing prep work for the finishing touch. The supervisor says that it will help Ms. Frazier get through some of those colder nights. For more on this story please see video:
- Yearling Horse Sale Makes Over $8 Million
- UF Students Make-over Duval Elementary
- A "Green Home" Makes Some Neighbors See Red
- Massive Tree Falls on Home, Family Makes it out Alive
- Making Beds To Make Gainesville's Tourism Industry Money
- Controversy Over Gainesville Hotel & Conference Center Over?
- "10,000 Homes Initiative" Could Upgrade Homes in Alachua County
- Deadline for Extreme Home Makeover: Home Edition
- Home Away From Home; Thanksgiving at the Ronald McDonald House
- Extreme Home Makeover: Tear Down That Home!