New Manslaughter Charges
A Marion County man who claimed to accidentally kill his friend...has now been arrested for manslaughter.
Forty eight year old Daniel Krippendorf reported back in July that he accidentally shot his long time friend forty four year old Gary Moser in the torso...after the two had been drinking.
After autopsy and toxicology tests were done the state attorney general's office believes Krippendorf is guilty of manslaughter.
- Zimmerman Trial Day 13: Jury Can Consider Manslaughter as Lesser Included Charge
- Dunnellon Man Charged With DUI Manslaughter
- Hawthorne Woman Sentenced In DUI Manslaughter Case
- Paying the Price; DUI Manslaughter
- Sex Offender Arrested on New Rape Charges
- BP Oil Pleads Guilty to Manslaughter
- Florida Woman Gets New Charges in "Toxic Tush" Case
- Hazing Suspects Plead Not Guilty To New Charges
- Gainesville Fossil Trader is Arrested and Charged
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Reads Charge to Jurors