Â Â Â Â We've heard about plenty of things getting stolen in these tough economic times, but this is a new one ... a fridge full of urine.
Â Â Â Â Police say a man on probation realized his urine test was going to come back positive, and so he stole the fridge, but TV20's Josh Rosenthal reports - this incident only started with the stolen samples.Â It ended with arson.
Â Â Â Â For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- Two Stolen School Buses from Alachua County Found Near Jacksonville
- Arrest Made in Connection to Cocaine,Stolen Car
- Ocala Accident with A Reported Stolen Vehicle
- Suspect Arrested for Grand Theft and Dealing in Stolen Property
- Stolen Car Shuts Down Traffic
- Two Arrested with Large Amount of Stolen Property
- UF Student Uses Facebook to Find Stolen Car
- Facebook Group Leads To Stolen Car Recovery
- Shands Computer Stolen; Thousands Receive Letter of Information Breach
- Traffic Stop Yields Stolen Drugs