Â Â Â Â We've heard about plenty of things getting stolen in these tough economic times, but this is a new one ... a fridge full of urine.
Â Â Â Â Police say a man on probation realized his urine test was going to come back positive, and so he stole the fridge, but TV20's Josh Rosenthal reports - this incident only started with the stolen samples.Â It ended with arson.
Â Â Â Â For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- Two Stolen School Buses from Alachua County Found Near Jacksonville
- UF Student Uses Facebook to Find Stolen Car
- Facebook Group Leads To Stolen Car Recovery
- Shands Computer Stolen; Thousands Receive Letter of Information Breach
- Stolen Cremated Remains Recovered in Marion County
- Stolen Stop Signs
- Recovery of Stolen Car May Bring New Leads in Home Invasion Case
- Dozens of Tires Stolen from Walmart
- Routine Arrest Leads to Stolen Police Gun
- Kanapaha Park Vandalized, Flag Stolen