Â Â Â Â We've heard about plenty of things getting stolen in these tough economic times, but this is a new one ... a fridge full of urine.
Â Â Â Â Police say a man on probation realized his urine test was going to come back positive, and so he stole the fridge, but TV20's Josh Rosenthal reports - this incident only started with the stolen samples.Â It ended with arson.
Â Â Â Â For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- Two Stolen School Buses from Alachua County Found Near Jacksonville
- Victims can get their stolen items back
- Stolen Property Returned
- $30,000 Worth of Antique Coins Stolen
- Hot Tubs Stolen at Truck Stop
- Money Stolen From Church
- GPS, Police Track Stolen Semi to Marion County
- Hot Tubs Stolen at Truck Stop Follow Up
- Arrest Made in Connection to Cocaine,Stolen Car
- Ocala Accident with A Reported Stolen Vehicle