A STORE OWNER GETS HELP FROM CUSTOMERS
Â A store owner is used to customers who are looking for help.Â But last night it was the other way around.Â The store owner may be lucky to be alive and his customers may have made that possible.Â Still shaken, and his ear displaying the horrible beating store owner Michael Ryon took last night.Â 911 recorded it all.
Â Â Â Â Police say that man who beat Ryon was Charles Jesse Johnson of Perry.Â Johnson came into his store, The Gypsy Palace and immediately got into the customers faces.Â Before Ryon knew it, Johnson was behind the counter and started punching him in the head.Â Splitting his ear.
Â Â Â Â Ryon says he credits a customer for saving his life.Â One costumer took out mace and sprayed Johnson in the face with it.Â Johnson ran out of the store.Â Michael Ryon say, " I mean it's usually a peaceful place, some people come in here because they say it's such a peaceful atmosphere".
Â Â Â Â When Gainesville Police arrived they say Johnson was hiding in the bushes.Â An officer yelled for Johnson to come out, but the police report says he responded with profanity and came out swinging at the officer.Â Police say that's when they used a taser to stop the attack and arrested Johnson.
- "Bong Ban," in Florida Doesn't Change Much for Store-owners
- Ocala Store Owner Shut Down
- Convenience Store Owner Sentenced For Fraud
- Bronson Business Helping Customers Save Money
- Store Promotion Helps Save Sea Turtles
- Fla. dog owner gets 10 years in boy's death
- Condo Owners Get Hosed by Weak Plastic Toilet Valves
- Police: Woman Steals $900 Of Clothing From Gainesville Store
- Store Owners Attack Robbers With Bear Spray
- Davisville Store Owner Shot Dead