George F. Young, Inc., one of the largest surveying and mapping companies in Florida is one of the many local companies to see a drop in the number of new projects they work on.
The biggest decline is coming from mortgage surveys. But the mortgage crisis has meant fewer buyers and as a result fewer surveys.
"If something's different by mid-summer '09, fall of '09 I'll be surprised," says Mike Harbert. "I can see it lasting through all of '09."
- Cedar Key City Officials Trying to Ease Water Woes
- Marion County School Budget Woes
- Water Woes
- Funding Woes
- Parents, advocates meet to discuss testing woes
- State Money Woes are Trying to be Solved
- Downtown Parking Woes
- Football Adjust to Off-season Woes
- Florida Author Visits Library
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase