WOMAN SHOT AT CVS
Shortly after 3PM Saturday, Marion County Sherriff's Deputies received a call from the CVS drugstore about shots being fired.
Deputies say 52-year-old Jayne Skipworth of Leesburg was shot at least three times in the chest by her husband at the CVS located in Summerfield earlier this afternoon. She is the store manager there.
The Marion County Sherriff's office says she was taken to a hospital in Orlando and is listed in fair condition. Skipworth's husband Douglas will be charged with attempted murder. He was caught by Lake County Sherriff's office at around three in his vehicle. The weapon was still inside. For more on this story please see video:
- Woman Who Shot Husband Denied Bond
- Archer Man Shot Woman After She Kicked Down His Front Door
- Interlachen Woman Shot by Deputy
- Woman Shot And Killed At Gainesville Apartment Complex
- ASO: Woman Lied About Being Shot In Neck By Stranger
- Woman Shot and Killed in Clay County
- CVS to Stop Selling Tobacco
- Prescription Pill Theft at CVS Pharmacy
- CVS Manager Admits To Videotaping Women In The Restroom
- Preganant Woman Accidentally Shot Dead