100 Years Old
One Northcentral Florida woman proves it's possible, as she celebrates her 100th birthday. Lonney Lovelace has every reason to dig into her birthday cake. She is turning one hundred years old and her family and friends are happy to celebrate it with her too.
"I just never did think about it, it just didn't dawn on me I just tried to live each day as I could so I never did think about being an old lady," says Lovelace.
Lovelace says that she is proud to be from Northcentral Florida. For more on this story please see video:
- 100 Year Old Woman Becomes American Citizen
- Girl Scouts Celebrate 100 years
- 85 Year Old Woman Laid Off After 68 Years At Same Job
- Investigators Search for a Missing 16-year-old
- 13-year-old Gainesville Boy Sends Care Packages to Navy Seals
- Amber Alert Issued For A Four-Year-Old Marion County Boy
- 12-Year-Old Hero
- Five Year Old Dies in Fire
- 90-year-old Stops Home Invasion
- Family of 20 Year Old Sentenced to Death Speaks Out