BACK TO SCHOOL MONDAY
Classes resume and there's a few things to keep in mind when it comes to your child's safety.
With school reopening Monday morning there is plenty to keep in mind, from safety to potential budget cuts. There's already been several bus accidents this year and law enforcement is warning everyone- drivers, students, bikers, to not forget the simple things what will keep your child safe on the road and in the classroom.
"it seems like we have a lot of accidents and they are all attributed to 'in-attention' and I would just encourage everyone to change that radio station at a stop light, rearrange stuff in the car in a stop light..." says Art Forgey of Alachua County Sheriff's Office. For more on this story please see video:
- Gilchrist County Students Head Back to School Monday
- Newberry Schools on High Alert Monday
- Flooding Closes Roads But Schools Will Be in Session Monday
- Private Schools are Back to School in Ocala
- High Fuel Costs Cause School Buses To Scale Back Their Routes
- Back-To-School Fair Joins Forces With "Stop The Violence Rally"
- Study Finds Parents Spending Less On Back-To-School Shopping
- Back to School Shopping
- Back-To-School Safety Tips
- X-Box Boys back in School, Parents Outraged