BCS Championship Viewing Options
3842 W. Newberry Road #1A
- At the end of our 6 p.m. news show there were only two tables left for reservations. The cost is $10 per person and there must be at least four people per table. Starting at 5 p.m. those with reservations will be allowed to take their seats, and bar seating will be open on a first-come first-serve basis.
999 NW 43rd St
- This location is taking reservations at $10 per person.
6500 SW Archer Rd # E
- This locations is taking reservations at $20 per person. This amount goes towards your tab. There must be four people to reserve a booth.
4860 NW 39th Ave
- There will be a block party held starting at 6 p.m. On Thursday. Tickets cost $20 if bought before the game. Tickets cost $25 on Thursday.
1642 W University Ave
- There will be a pep rally held on Wednesday starting at 10 p.m. On Thursday seating to watch the game starts at 4 p.m. And is on a first-come first-served basis. More than half of your party must be there.
Viewing options on University of Florida campus:
Simulcast of the game will be held at the O'Connell Center. Doors will open at 4 p.m. For the UF women's basketball game against Mississippi State at 5 p.m. Only students, faculty and staff with Gator 1 Cards will be admitted after 5:30 p.m. Doors will open at 6 p.m. For viewing in the student union's Grand Ballroom. The game will also be shown in the student union's Orange and Brew.
If you know of any other restaurants, bars or other businesses with special events planned for the game please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TV20Â wants to know what your plans are for watching the Gators. Email us at email@example.com and tell us all how you will celebrating and if you wouldn't mind a crew possibly filming your party or event.
- BCS Fan Safety
- Space Shuttle Atlantis 'Go' for Public Viewing
- Justice John Paul Stevens Views on Death Penalty
- Locals Unable to View Shuttle Launch
- The View From The Sidewalk
- Gainesville offers many places to view the big game.
- Total Lunar Eclipse Viewing
- Program Aims to Change Views on Homelessness
- Problems Viewing Our Site?
- Man Approaches Girl Near Oak View Middle School