CANCER TREATMENT AT THE VILLAGES
But this is no longer the case. Earlier Sunday the Radiological Institute held an open house of its most advanced radiation equipment.
For some living with cancer, invasive procedures may be a thing of the past. Doctors and patients at Sunday's celebrations say that these new high tech PET C-T scanners and TomoTherapy treatment systems are said to provide a wealth of information like precise imaging and greater comfort for the patient. For more on this story please see video:
- Boys Battling Cancer Given VIP Treatment at Gatornationals
- New Liver Cancer Treatment
- Surgical Treatment Improving for Pancreatic Cancer Patients
- New Guidelines for Prostate Cancer Treatment and Detection
- Paul Ryan Stops by The Villages
- Technology Spotlight 4/26/11 "3rd World Cervical Cancer Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 4/11/11 "Understanding Breast Cancer Treatment"
- Medical Spotlight 7/18/11 "Liver Cancer Treatment"
- New Study: Breast Cancer Patients Want More Involvement in Treatment
- Cancer Treatment Discussions