Some are asking whether or not one Gainesville neighborhood is safe. The man's car was possibly broken into right in front of his door step.
One of the interesting things about this incident is that the car is still right outside the man's home on Southwest 1st Avenue and Southwest 9th terrace.
He says he thinks it was broken into last night, but it is still too early to confirm all the details.
Julio Rengifl woke up this morning to an unpleasant situation. His car was vandalized potentially overnight and in front of his home. His back window was shattered, but Julio claims nothing was stolen. For more on this story please see video:
- Nearly 30 Cars Damaged by BB Gun Vandals
- Vandals Trash More Than 40 Cars in Miami
- Business in Ocala Vandalized
- Cemetery Vandalism
- Fraternity House Vandalized
- Cemetery Vandalized
- Three Teenagers Vandalize High School
- Another School Vandalized in Lake City
- Lake City Business Vandalized Twice within an Hour
- Vandalism in Keystone Heights Cemetery