Gainesville offers many places to view the big game.
Restaurants across Gainesville have been planning for the big game since the matchup between the Gators and Oklahoma was announced. At Gator's Dockside, reservation will cost ten dollars per person and seating at the bar will be first come first serve. Kazbor's Grille on 39th Avenue in Gainesville is having a block party on Thursday starting at six P.M. and at the Swamp restaurant near UF's campus, a pep rally is taking place on Wednesday starting at ten P.M.
Josua Stone, owner of Kazbor's Grille, told WCJB, "how often do you have the opportunity, really? You know the gators in the national championship. It's one versus two. The BCS finally has come together and done something right for once."
If you want to find another place to watch the game Thursday night, you can check out our website at WCJB dot com. Kick-off for the B-C-S championship game is set for about eight-thirty Thursday night.
- Chatroulette Offers More Than Many Bargained For
- Grace Market Place Looking for a Big Upgrade
- Girls Place of Gainesville Providing Summer Volleyball Camp
- Gainesville Neighborhood Offers To Pay Higher Taxes To Repair Roads
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Offering Teen,15, Cash For Sex
- Gainesville Regional Airport Now Offering Flights to Miami
- Danscompany of Gainesville Offers Kids A Chance to Dance In The Wiz
- Gainesville Leaders Wait to Make Offer on Biomass Plant
- Homeowner Workshops Offered in Ocala and Gainesville
- Gainesville Police Department Offers R.A.D. Classes